New Mexico Farmers' Markets
The following are the New Mexico Farmer's Markets we participate in.
Visit www.farmersmarketsnm.org for more detailed information about the markets.
Highlighted below in red are markets we are currently participating in.
- Albuquerque Downtown Market, 8th & Central at Robinson Park - Sat 7 to 11 am
- ABQ Uptown Growers' Market @ Presbyterian Hospital, 1200 Block of Central Ave NE, across the street from the main Presbyterian Hospital, Tuesdays, 7 am - 12 pm
- Albuquerque North East Farmers' Market, Albuquerque Academy, 6400 Wyoming Blvd NE, Tuesdays 3 to 7 pm
- Corrales Growers' Market, Rec. Center next to Post Office, Sun 9 am to 12 pm
- Village of Los Ranchos Growers' Market, City Hall, 6718 Rio Grande, Sat 7 to 11 am
- Cedar Crest Growers' Market, 12144 N Hwy 14, Wed 3 to 6 pm
- Belen Growers' Market, Anna Becker Park, Hwy. 309/Reinken Ave., Fridays 4:30 to 7 pm
- Bosque Farms Local Growers' Market, 1090 North Bosque Loop, Saturdays, 9 am - 1 pm
- Los Lunas Farmers' Market, River Park on Main Street, Tuesdays, 4 - 7 pm
- Santa Fe Farmers' Market, Farmers' Market, 1607 Paseo de Peralta at Guadalupe, Tues & Sat, 7 am - 12 pm