Schwebach Farm Market
Schwebach Farm Market is open for the 2017 Harvest Season!
Hours: Monday through Saturday 10 to 6
At our Farm Market we offer white sweet corn (hand-picked daily), pinto and bolita beans, gold and red potatoes and sweet onions. While we are best known for our sweet corn, pinto and bolita beans, we also grow other pesticide-free, sustainable, non-GMO produce. Our carrots have become well known for being extra sweet and tasty! So, please take a drive to the country, come see us and our friendly staff, get your farm fresh vegetables and enjoy some roasted corn on the Saturdays. Maybe you'll catch Farmer Dean and his family. We would enjoy visiting with you. See below our Produce & Local Product Selection. If you are looking for something specific, please call us for availability (505) 832-6171 before you drive out.
Schwebach Farm Produce Selection
Asterisks indicate produce currently available.
Beans - Pinto & Bolita
*Beets (30 lb. box)
Black-eyed Peas (ready for U-pick)
*Chicos (Horno roasted & Applewood smoked)
Corn - blue & non-gmo yellow (whole or ground)
*Cucumbers - armenian, regular & lemon
Gourds - small decorative
*Green Beans (U-pick & in market)
Peas - sugar snap
*Peppers - bell, jalapeno & chili
*Potatoes - Yukon Golds, Colorado Rose Red & Purple Viking
Pumpkins - Pie, Rouge Vif D-Etampes, White Boer, Jharradale and other heirloom varieties
Tomatoes - heirloom & other
Winter Squash - Acorn, Blue Hubbard, Butternut, Sugar Loaf Delicata, Sweet Dumpling and other varieties.
Local Product Selection
In our refrigerated cooler:
- Old Windmill Dairy, McIntosh, NM - Goat Cheese (theoldwindmilldairy.com/)
- In our freezer:
- Drew's Sausage, Moriarty, NM
- Edgewood Honey Farm, Edgewood, NM - Local Raw Honey, Pollen, Lotion & Lip Balm
- Delores' NM Chile Products, Albuquerque, NM - Canned Salsa, Salsa Verde, Red Chile Adovada Mix, Green Chile Mix & Chile Jams (doloressalsa.com/)
- Uncle Nathan's Homemade Fruit Spread - Chokecherry, Raspberry & Blackberry and others
- Celina's Biscochitos, Albuquerque, NM - Traditional Biscochitos, Lemon, Green and Red Chile Biscochitos (www.celinasbiscochitos.com/)