Schwebach Farm Market
CLOSED for season!
Available by appointment Tues - Fri 10 to 2. Please see produce selection below.
2016 Market Hours - NOTE: this is a change from 2015
Monday - Saturday 10 to 6
At our Farm Market we offer our fresh picked white sweet corn, pinto and bolita beans, yukon gold and red potatoes and sweet onions. While we are best known for our sweet corn, pinto and bolita beans, we also grow other natural, sustainable, non-GMO produce. So, please take a drive to the country, come see us and our friendly staff, get your farm fresh vegetables and enjoy some roasted corn on the weekends. Maybe you'll catch Farmer Dean and his family. We would enjoy a visit with you. See below our Produce & Local Product Selection. If you are looking for something specific, please call us for availability (505) 832-6171 before you drive out.
Schwebach Farm Produce Selection - items in red are those currently available
Beans - Pinto & Bolita
Cucumbers - armenian, regular & lemon
Gourds - small decorative
Green Beans (u-pick & in market)
Peas - sugar snap
Peppers - bell, jalapeno & chili
Potatoes - Yukon Gold, Colorado Rose & Purple Viking
Pumpkins - Pie, Rouge Vif D-Etampes, White Boer, Jharradale and other heirloom varieties
Summer Squash - gold & green zucchini, scallop &
Tomatoes - heirloom & other
Winter Squash - Acorn, Butternut, Sugar Loaf Delicata, Sweet Dumpling and other varieties.
Local Product Selection
In our refrigerated cooler:
- Old Windmill Dairy, McIntosh, NM - Goat Cheese (theoldwindmilldairy.com/)
- Drew's Sausage, Moriarty, NM
- Edgewood Honey Farm, Edgewood, NM - Local Raw Honey, Pollen, Lotion & Lip Balm
- Delores' NM Chile Products, Albuquerque, NM - Canned Salsa, Salsa Verde, Red Chile Adovada Mix, Green Chile Mix & Chile Jams (doloressalsa.com/)
- Uncle Nathan's Homemade Fruit Spread - Chokecherry, Raspberry & Blackberry
- Celina's Biscochitos, Albuquerque, NM - Traditional Biscochitos, Green and Red Chile Biscochitos (www.celinasbiscochitos.com/)